Monday, January 22, 2007

Famous Deaths - Infamous Litgation over Who gets What (and how much)

Category: Probate and Estate Administration

Courtesy of Juan Antunez, Esq. of Florida Probate Litigation Blog (with a thanks to Phil Bernstein, Esq. at the New York Probate Litigation Blog for mentioning the post on his blog):
An AP article entitled Family Feuds Follow Famous People After Death has fun rounding up all the latest celebrity probate cases in one nice package. I've written about some of the cases mentioned in the linked-to article (James Brown, Billy Graham), noted two celebrity cases not mentioned in the article (Jimmy Hendrix, Celia Cruz), and was amused to find bits of probate gossip I'd missed (Ted Williams, Peter Lawford, Marlon Brando, Ray Charles).

4 Comments:

At 5:28 AM, Anonymous Florida Probate said...

Hello,
I am Jude and I am a law student. I also wondered whenever some one is dead and one doesn't know about the will of the deceased one so how it is mentioned and taken decision by the court regarding the part of the property as this is the difficult to answer.

 
At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Probate Law said...

Great post! Been reading a lot about different probate law. Thanks for the info here!

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I just read your post about your account names and passwords dying with you when you die. I know I've thought about it before, but didn't think about putting all those accounts into a spreadsheet. I don't care as much about my Facebook and Twitter, but I think I should write down bank account and credit card account info. http://www.davis2.com/about.html

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Robert Parker said...

Who doesn't want to have their own home. Renting should just be a temporary remedy. There should be some plans to be able to achieve the plan of acquiring your own home.

If ever you have the money for downpayment. I and really serious in buying your own home or adding additional investment. I think Williamsville should be one of the location to look into.
5854 main street williamsville ny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home